<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11205561?origin\x3dhttp://ssherylchua-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

♥ Sunday, April 30, 2006

This post will be a longgggg one.
It’s everything, mostly in details*,
that happened yesterday. ((:


My alarm went off at 8am. Planning to catch another 5 mins of sleep before waking up, but my plan was disrupted by the morning call Weisong gave me. Washedup, packed my stuffs and went to meet up with weisong at the church bus stop opposite my house. Went to centerpoint mac and had our breakfast! I can’t remember when was the last time I had mac’s breakfast. Got myself big breakfast & Weisong got himself a hotcakes w sausage. You should see the way Weisong mixes his coffee with the milk powder and honey syrup (instead of sugar). It’s hell lot ok. Though it looks darn gross, it taste alright? Weird yea? After breakfast, we went to starhub to study for awhile. Weisong did his social studies while I did my biology. Teckyang came over to meet us and we went for prayer meet together.

Prayer meet – Faith prayed for me and because there wasn’t enough time, I wasn’t able to pray for Faith. Then service, it was Pastor Shirley’s birthday, the whole youth sang a birthday song and prayed for her. Service was GREAT. It have been such a long time since I’m overwhelmed in His presence, seriously, I was neglecting Him in my life, but I was spiritually strengthened yesterday. I'll have to start placing Him first in my life and make it like it’s a every min, every sec thing.

After service, went to starhub with my CG. Gideon came over and said “From next Monday onwards, I’m going to JIAN FEI.” Ha. Gideon! You should start NOW, you have no time to lose!! Jiancong said Gideon really put on much weight and that he used to be sooooo skinny? So yea! Gideon, JIAYOU!

Ate an awesome chocolate cake. =DD It’s lovely and there’s this hard layer of chocolate on the cake and I wanted to like cut it and eat it? So Faith and I did something, obviously have this mentally that the chocolate will just break and I can eat it, but things did not turn out the way we expected! It actually broke, hit my shirt and back onto the table. How dumb? The rest who saw were like laughing. But oh well. (: it’s rather funny though.

While waiting for Weisong's meeting to end, Faith and I were having this “competition”. We borrowed Rachel’s Emath book, got paper from Michelle, chose the questions and we started doing. It was a competition of seeing who’s able to do the question in the shortest time and with the correct answer. Hmm. Faith won. It was a great time catching up with her. (:

Weisong FINALLY came, bid goodbye to the rest and we went to look for Teckyang. Met up with him and Zhihao was with him. Shopped and Russell joined us, went to Cineleisure and Jonas joined us. Had dinner at Fareast Subway, that’s like the second time I ever ate Subway? The first time was with David. Ha. Jonas shared with Zhihao, Weisong shared with Teckyang and I shared with Russell. Talked and we found out Russell’s age. Seriously, his face doesn’t tally with his age! He looks so KIDO lah! Went for pool at lucky plaza, Russell’s the good one? I don’t know.

Then the guys wanted to drink. Went to some places but there weren’t any place inside. When we finally found one, it has this policy that everyone gets a drink, but the guy was very patient & nice & gay. Both Weisong and I didn’t want to drink, so we ended up getting the drinks at 7-11. Russell got them.

We went to some “lao ah pek” seating spot and we sat and talked. Tried the drink and well, I still prefer my “coke+sprite”. Ha. Planned share a cab with Weisong, Jonas and Zhihao. But there weren’t any cab so we went to take the train instead, at 1145pm? Darn late. We alighted at khatib, Weisong and I cabbed to my house. Weisong accompanied me up cause my dad was like darn angry. Thank ya?! (:

So that was my day, my phone was confiscated cause my dad complained that I don’t pick up calls when I have a phone. SORRY! It’s like only twice lah~ haha.

I began to think how blessed I am to have friends whom I know since Primary School Days. It’s great, as we see how each and everyone of us change throughout the years. With the photos taken out, it just makes people laugh. Teckyang’s hair didn’t really change lah. RIGHT? Ha. it’s like because we’ve known for years, it's like just us being us, no fakeness and all. it’s just pleasing to know that. Thank you my friend! ((:


♥ sher
2:34 PM






SHERYL CHUA :)
21nov90
MI
hopechurch
x_sheryl16@hotmail.com
i love my boyfriend:)


MY LOVE ! ♥

♥alvin ♥ cherylnn ♥chenxiang ♥chitsian ♥cindy ♥christine ♥cindy ♥clarence ♥clifford ♥darryl ♥david ♥derek ♥doreen ♥elaine ♥eve ♥faith ♥fionne ♥gideon ♥guihao ♥hongyi ♥huiying ♥jacquelyn ♥jessic ♥jiahui ♥jiancong ♥jovina ♥karchian ♥karlok ♥krisstle ♥lalu ♥lester (nedtwo) ♥lester ♥liyen ♥michelle ♥minjie ♥nathaniel ♥pamela ♥peng ♥rachel ♥rachael ♥sherfeng ♥shimin ♥shuyan ♥sofiah ♥steph&xueting ♥teckyang ♥thaddeus ♥tommy ♥yeongdeng ♥yijun ♥yushan ♥zhixin ♥ziwei ♥zixin
♥YHOPE! ♥NORTHEAST!

SISTERS :]


BROTHERS :]


*link to 2006 farewell post*

♥THANK YOU SO MUCH
MY FRIENDS♥



ARCHIVE ! ♥

TAG ! ♥